Sunday 9 April 2017

Wholly Smokes!!

Ugh!! it has been a while...so sorry!!

Life has been a little hectic between working and studying for my Canadian Securities course (exam this Wednesday), AND doing the Adore Your Wardrobe coarse as well!!

Phew!! I am so glad April hasn't flown by too!!

Okay, so an update on the Adore Your Wardrobe course:

So I left off at undergarment shopping...turns out I have gone up a cup and band size! From 36B to a 38C cup (not gonna lie, kinda liking it!). I picked up a piece of shape-wear that smooths out my tummy, butt and leg area, but thinking of purchasing another one just to smooth out my upper body.

Lesson #4 was about finding the right pair of jeans for my body type, which I actually have to correct. I am a long-waisted pear, not a short-waisted one. It turns out that I do not have to shop for jeans (YAY!!)





Lesson #5 was finding the right length and neckline for my type. As it seems, I can wear all necklines, woohoo!! As for length, Kelly describes a Sweet Spot Range which is the lengths of garment that balance out your body. I determined mine to be about 22-24" (long-waisted body types want to wear tops that aren't too long as to make their legs look even shorter than they are).



So now you know what I have been up to these past few days!!

Hopefully I can jump back on here soon to let you know how Lesson #6 went.

Always your friend,

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment