Sunday 23 April 2017

The Great Closet Purge Post #1

Hello Lovelies!!

So did you check out the Adore Your Wardrobe Website? We are on lesson #8: Create a Closet You Adore. Well, with all the clothes I have in my closet this will be a looooooong process!! I thought to myself..."Hey why don't you turn that into a blog series?"

So "The Great Closet Purge" series is born and starting with this post!



The skirt is from Old Navy. The stripes add width to my hips which I do NOT need. What was I thinking??? I like the colours, but horizontal stripes on my bottom half...not a good idea!

Verdict: Donate

The shirt is from Fairweather. It is cream and perfect for me because I am warm. It is light and comfortable. It is totally casual and great as a light layer in summer.

Verdict: Keep

What do you think?

Always your friend,

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment