Thursday 30 March 2017

Hello lovelies!!

I know I have been MIA lately...been busy with work, workouts and the like.

How was March? Was it lucky for you?

For the most part, it was a good month. I got my new boots from Oliberte and Kamik (rain boots), another new wooden watch (I am addicted!!), and a cute new haircut.

Boyd Watch (Tree Hut)



But, I also dropped and cracked the heck out of my iPhone. In order not to cut myself I put packing tape over the glass until it gets fixed (thus the hazy quality of the selfie). Ah well, getting it fixed this weekend hopefully.

Have you heard of Adore Your Wardrobe? I am doing course 1 and so far it is pretty good...not into the "juicy" stuff yet. First lesson was taking our measurements, then lesson 2 was figuring out our body type...I was confirmed to be a pear. Lesson 3 is getting our foundation garments right...you younger girls may not have to worry about that sort of thing, lol!! So, in light of this lesson, I am getting fitted for a bra this weekend (while my phone gets fixed) to see if my size has changed at all. May get some Spanx body wear too, we'll see.

Anyhoo...Here's looking to April!! I don't know about you, but March has felt particularly long this year...oh well!!

Always your friend,

NJ 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment