Saturday 15 April 2017

Saturday Musings

Hello Lovelies!!

Wow! Here it is Easter and we are already halfway through April!!

Do you celebrate this holiday?

Now that I am an adult, I really don't celebrate beyond going for dinner. I am not a religious person and besides Christmas, I do not observe other religious holidays. When it comes to Good Friday and Easter, I have conflicting feelings. I will leave it at that as I was not intending to do a post about neither Easter nor Religion.

Decluttering:


I have picked up a book about decluttering and organizing that has a lot of great ideas and has given my project of letting go a renewed purpose.



I am still going to let go of things everyday for the most part, but not posting it everyday.

Adore Your wardrobe:


I left off just before Lesson #6: Rule of Four.





Kelly Snyder gives an introduction to the Rule of Four on her website Adore Your Wardrobe.

Please check it out, it is quite enlightening even if you don't purchase her course (although totally worth the price, I thought anyway).

Inspiration:


(Image courtesy of Real Simple and Google Images)

"The way to learn whether a person is trustworthy is to trust him." -Earnest Hemingway

The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus your attention to will be magnified. In other words, if you find it hard to trust others, the Universe will put untrustworthy people in your path.

Trust first, then you can decide later if it was warranted. However, if you go through life with an untrusting heart and mind, you will receive situations in your life that will fulfill that prophecy. If you trust first, the Universe will place trustworthy people in your life more than untrustworthy ones.


Have a great weekend and remember, I am always your friend!!

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment