Sunday 30 April 2017

Hello May!!

Hello Lovelies!!

I have been a bad blogger!!  I don't know about you, but April has kicked my ass!!!

Between the winter-like weather here in Alberta, to stressful days at work to getting not just one flu, but two!! Lucky Me!!

Add to that, my mom fell and broke her leg...and so we went to the hospital to visit her, and that is where I got flu #1. Hubby got sick as well and that is where I got flu #2!! I am still sick as a dog, but life goes on!!

So, needless to say, I am sooooooo ready to say hello to May!!


(Image courtesy of 10,000+ Wallpapers App)


And with the new month, comes a new blogging strategy...I am going to do a weekly blog showcasing topics such as: Home, Fashion, Food and Drink, Inspirational things, and finally, my Favourite Things, both new and old.

Right now I am working on two projects in respect to decluttering: my closet which falls into the Fashion category (The Great Closet Purge), and the rest of my home which falls into home care and decorating.

Food and Drink will cover anything from food and drink recipes to great places to eat and hang out with my besties!!

Favourite Things will encompass anything and everything that I love!!

To end each week and start a new one, will be inspirational images and messages.

Through the week I will do quick posts of what will be coming up in the next week.

Okay Lovelies, there you have it...I hope you will come along with me on this new journey!!

Always your friend,

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment