Tuesday 24 January 2017

M.I.A.

Hello Lovelies!!!!


I am sorry that I have been missing in action these last few days but I had a rather busy week last week and it felt too overwhelming to add a blog post on top of it all!!


In the spirit of keeping my life more simple, I decided to put off writing a blog post until now when it wouldn't feel like an OBLIGATION, and I could write from the heart.


I have been keeping up with my letting go challenge...and, well, I have mixed feelings about it. I feel good when I can donate something to someone who will be happy to get it, but throwing away old magazines so far has been underwhelming, Lol!! Most likely because I have soooooo many!! Minimizing my life has been, not hard really, but not as great as I was expecting...perhaps my expectations are too high, Lol!!!


Anyway, will be back to regular posts once I am done this test tonight!!


Always your friend,


Nanci-jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment