Friday 6 January 2017

I would like to re-introduce myself

Hello!!


I have tried a couple of blogs in the past and had not found my stride with them...I am hoping that this one will be different. I am actually revamping this blog rather than starting over entirely. 


My goal with this blog is to share my journey to a more simple way of life, as well as, a more spiritual way of living. I hope that you will want to join me in creating a more simple and relaxed way of travelling this journey called life.


One of the ways in which I am designing a simpler life is by getting rid of clutter...I know, I know, isn't everyone doing that? Don't worry, I am not here to sell yet another decluttering e-Book, at least not yet, lol!! I have committed myself to getting rid of at least one thing each day for the next 362 days (already 3 days in). So far I have gifted clothes I am not wearing (to my mom), thrown out broken ornaments and old candy canes that I used to decorate the tree, as well as, a book that was in poor shape that I would not donate for that reason. Not sure what I am going to get rid of today. 


On the spiritual end, I will post inspirational quotes and stories that I love and want to share with you about selflove, loving our neighbour, and how we are all part of the same race...the Human Race. 


Come along with me as I strive towards a simpler, relaxed and spiritual life!!


Always your friend, 

Nanci-jean!!




1 comment:

  1. I reposted this as I did not like how it originally posted...too hard to read!!!

    ReplyDelete