Monday 9 January 2017

10 Things about me

Hey there!!


How was your weekend? Mine was actually pretty busy. Had a hair appointment and studied for my course on Saturday, and went to a hockey game and dinner with my hubby on Sunday evening. Most weekends are spent pretty much vegging out, lol.


I wanted to tell you a little bit more about myself so I thought I would tell you ten things about me...

1. I am 43 years young.
2. I am obsessed with capsule wardrobes.
3. I wish I was more fashionable than I am.
4. I am mildly over-weight.
5. I love cheese far too much.
6. I love wine, probably far too much, Lol.
7. I am a proud Canadian.
8. I am still in love with my husband after 15.5 years of marriage, and 24.5 years together.
9. I am working towards living a simpler life.
10. I am fascinated with Tiny House living.

I would love to learn about you too...it doesn't have to be 10 things, but tell me about yourself!!

Always your friend,

Nanci-jean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment