Saturday 3 June 2017

Hey June!!!

Hello Lovelies!!

I have missed you! I have been busy getting things together for this post and have forgotten to post teasers, lol!! Well not completely...I did post two.

So here we are in June...the month that summer starts!! I don't know about you, but I am super excited!!

Home


Well it's kind of a different Home post today...June Wallpapers for my iPhone and iMac...which are in my home.

 Roses were in the City Park in Kelowna, British Columbia
This image is from 10,000+ Wallpapers App

The Roses are on my iMac Desktop and my iPhone home screen. The Calendar is on my iPhone lock screen


Fashion


What I wore to an interview:



Black and brown striped knit suit, beige blouse, leopard scarf and black pointy-toed pumps. I kept all but the beige blouse...I like the cream one better.

I don't have a Food/Drink post this week. I know, I know...slacker!!

Favourite Things


Last week I showed my new Kate Spade tote that Hubster got for me (Love it!!).

This week, it is these adorable monkey studs from Kate Spade...I love monkeys and I adore Kate Spade, so what could be better!!

Rambling Roses Monkey Stud earrings from Kate Spade NY

Inspiration

Thank you Kim Bayne and The Wellness Universe!!

You are!! and Don't let anyone tell you any different...not even YOURSELF!!!
I love you all!! Without you, this blog would be me talking to myself...which I do already, lol!!

Always your friend,

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment