Saturday 17 June 2017

And...I'm back!!


Hello Lovelies!!

I missed you!! I wrote a Canadian Securities Course national exam on Tuesday so I had to devote my past weekend to studying...which paid off because...I passed!!!

Now back to more fun stuff!!

Well...except that I have to make a confession...I have been shopping like crazy lately and that definitely puts a damper on my plans to downsize my stuff...what am I doing?!!! I don't know what this urge to shop has come from...could it be fear of the unknown...not knowing if I will have a permanent position from this contract I am working? Makes sense. It's not like I am the bread winner in the family (Thank Goodness!!). At the same time, now that I am flush with cash, I want to get all I can right now!! 

All of my needs would be covered if I did not have this contract, so there is no issue there. The kicker is, I had a goal at the beginning of the year to get rid of stuff so that we don't have to rent a storage unit...and I am busting that goal wide open by shopping like a mad woman!! I need to step back and get my BIG GIRL PANTIES on and start back on that goal...

Mission Downsize My Stuff is back on!!!

And while I am at it...Mission Downsize My Body is too!!

I will see you next week for my journey into becoming a conscious consumer, rather than what I have been, a practically unconscious one!!

Have a great week, and remember I am always your friend!!

NJ 😘 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment