Saturday 24 June 2017

Hello Summer!!!

Hello Lovelies!!


Summer has begun!!

I can't wait to hit the pool on our trip to Kelowna next Weekend!!

As I will be out of town, there will not be a regular blog post but I will post some pics on Bloglovin, Instagram (njfranks), Facebook (NJ Franks) and Twitter (@NancijeanFranks)...

Last week in my confessional post, I mentioned that I wanted to become a more conscious consumer. Well one of the first steps I took was with products that most of us gals have to use every month...you guessed it...feminine hygiene products.



(Photo courtesy of 10000+ Wallpapers App)

I found a natural, cotton tampons and pads with no added chemicals like chlorine and dyes from Well.ca, although if you reside elsewhere, just google the name of the product and you will find out where to get them.




I figured, if I was going to start this journey, I may as well start with a product I use all the time and is easy to find!






As mentioned...I am off to Kelowna, BC next weekend. so I will only post small teasers while I am there, but next week I will post what I packed, how what I packed worked out as well as some pics of our activities!

See you in July!! Love and Hugs!!

Always your friend,

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment