Sunday 19 February 2017

V-day!

Hello lovelies! Valentine's day has come and gone and we have all survived just fine, lol!! What did you do? Did you treat yourself? Spend it with a loved one, significant other, etc.? Hubby and I celebrated V-day on the Saturday prior as he had to go out of town that day. What I wore:
On V-day itself, I lounged around in my jammies and watched a Meg Ryan movie marathon which consisted of "Addicted to Love" with Matthew Broderick as the love interest; "French Kiss" with Timothy Hutton as the cad who broke her heart and Kevin Klein as the French thief who stole it; "When Harry Met Sally" with Billy Chrystal as her love interest; and finally, "You've Got Mail" with Greg Kinnear as her unwitting boyfriend, and Tom Hanks as the cad who runs her out of business, but eventually wins her over, and, eventually, her heart. Ahhhhhh I made myself some popcorn and drank some red wine, and let me tell you...it was a great night!! So, I am blessed to have been able to have the best of both worlds...a date with my hubby before V-day and a date with Meg Ryan on the day of...oh okay...not a real date as I was pretty much the third wheel, Lol!!! Always your friend, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment