Sunday 5 February 2017

A month to celebrate Love...

Happy February friends!!


Are you a fan of the V-day? I am! Even if you are single, you can still celebrate by loving yourself!!! 



Pour a glass of wine and watch your favourite movie(s) and celebrate YOU!!!



Now to reflect on January...it was a roller coaster of a month...



Highs: Two job interviews and a few good workouts and dropping four inches overall.



Lows: No job action yet and a minor pity party to "celebrate" Lol!! 



One thing I have been doing in between the sparse posts (sorry), is studying other blogs/ bloggers. I have also been reading about simplifying and minimizing my life...and managed to let go of at least 31 things in January alone. 



I am obsessed with Capsule Wardrobes and put together one for February with Chocolate and wine colours and gold jewelry. I will post some pics of my outfits throughout the month. 
I am still trying to define my style but I am drawn to classic pieces, but I also like to add a little flair...something funky and fun. Two bloggers that have the style I like are Caroline of Un-Fancy.com and Lee the Style Bee.



Anyhoo...just wanted to catch up with you and let you know what's been up with me.



Always your friend,


Nanci-jean.



No comments:

Post a Comment