Saturday 25 February 2017

February Highlights

Hello Lovelies!!


 So February is almost over already!! Wait! Didn't 2017 just start?? Crazy!!


February Highlights:

1) New contract
2) New watch
3) New boots


1) February turned out to be great month for me...I got another contract with my former employer and hoping to make myself a permanent fixture there soon!!


2) I started my journey towards purchasing more eco-and ethical clothing/accessories and discovered two great ethical/sustainable merchants in the process. I bought a beautiful Zebra Wood Watch from TreeHut.Co. The company operates out of San Fransisco so had to pay the USD-CAD conversion but it was still affordable  ($134 USD - $181 CAD) for a watch I will wear for A LOOOOOONG TIME!!




Isn't it beautiful?!! I can't wait to get mine and show it "in person"!!

3) Another merchant I discovered is Oliberte out of Quebec. I bought a cool pair of Chelsea style boots and a pair of moccasin style boots for about the price of one pair (they were 50% off each).

I bought these for $83 CAD (now $105, still not bad).

I bought these for $85 CAD (now $170, sorry, back to regular price).


I am also sorry for the blurred images, they didn't expand well, but you get the idea...when they come in, of course I will do the un-veiling post, lol!!!


I researched ethical underwear and I was either not happy with the look (looked like old lady diaper panties), or the price ($20-$40 dollars each!!!). So for now, I will have to be happy with purchasing cotton undies from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. 


Well that is it for February!! See you in March my friends!!

Always,

NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment