Saturday 20 May 2017

Pampering, a recipe and a shoe cabinet, oh my!!

Hello Lovelies!!

A recipe to try, a messy foyer and leopard print are just a few of the things covered this week!

Home


Front Foyer Part 1


Right now we have two shoe racks in the foyer as well as on in the coat closet: Clutter anyone?



To remedy this, we will be buying a Hemnes shoe cabinet (come back to see it in part 2).

Fashion


Classic Print.


I love me some leopard print...it is classic, sassy and sophisticated all at once!! However, you can have too much leopard on at once...as in this scarf. I love me a scarf (actually I am addicted to them), but this one is itchy as it has weird threads to create texture.


The top I kept but I donated the scarf. 

Food/Drink


New Recipe Part 1

Recipe from Weight Watchers™ Year Round Fresh cookbook.

I can't wait to try these savoury pancakes!! Come back next week for my review of the recipe

Favourite Things


I just got this personalized bracelet from Stella & Dot.



You can personalize it yourself many different ways.

Inspiration


Self-care is not always encouraged while growing up, but it is becoming an important way to advocate for your own mental health. It can come in many ways such as a day at the spa or from doing yoga to relax your mind and pamper yourself!!

See you next week and remember...

I am always your friend.

NJ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment