Tuesday 27 August 2013

Inner Peace

"When you acquire enough inner peace and feel really positive about yourself, it's almost impossible for you to be controlled and manipulated by anybody else."  -Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Finding inner peace can be a long journey of introspection. I am still on that journey myself. In fact, I believe, it is part of our life journey to find that inner peace. But why does it seem like some people already have it and others don't?

I think it is a continuum: it ebbs and flows through us throughout our life experiences and some people just seem to get it early in life...but instead of being jealous of those people, befriend them. Find out what they see about life that you may not.

However, the main thing I have found on this journey is to learn who YOU are: Your values, your wants, your desires, your needs. Don't compare yourself to others, you are unique and special in your own right!

No comments:

Post a Comment